- A biblioteca John Rylands, desenho que foi vendido no leilão silencioso por 50 libras;
- A Loukia, uma Grega a trabalhar em York com quem conversei no Peveril of the Peak, durante a 2ªa sessão da minha actividade a meias com o Vicente;
- E a Rita Sabler, que conheci e já tinha desenhado em Paraty (ver aqui).
A Rita continua encantadora e a desenhar esplendidamente, nem dá para descrever. Desde o último desenho, acho que lhe cresceram as mãos...
We had dinner for the third consecutive time in the Indian restaurant. The food was great, and the service of our friend Laura, from Spain, were more than enough reason to want to come back. Every night we had more friends with us, as Silvio said, we were probably"the coolest group". On this last day of the Symposium I did only 3 drawings:
- John Rylands Library, the drawing I did for the silent auction, sold for 50 pounds;
- Loukia, a Greek girl working in York I talked at the Peveril of the Peak, during the 2nd session of my activity with Vicente;
- And Rita Sabler, That I met and had already drawn in Paraty (see here).
Rita is still charming and draw splendidly, I canot even describe. Since the last drawing, I think her hands have grown...